Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Odd Light

In between storms..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8733Odd Light2fr.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	542.4 KB
ID:	15551  Click image for larger version

Name:	wet rails 2fr=.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	615.5 KB
ID:	15552  

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #2    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Love the strong lines! Good job Terri!
  #3    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:33 AM
It's An Adventure
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Cool shots Terri! Doesnt look like the water is scaring after what happen last time. LOL. I really like the first one, the clouds and the sky are really pretty.

#4    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I love the rails combined with the spray of the water. That has got to be a great place to walk as well as take shots.
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Silent Screamer
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks marcel, mcfloyd and Joe, it is a great place to walk and changes constantly with the light and tides and weather. Oh and marcel, really like your avatar, excellent image.

#6    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Senior VIP Member
WEll honestly it was a free stock photo
Really wierd you mentioned my Av right when I was looking through my photos for a new one
  #7    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Silent Screamer
..Oh, I can pick em! Like the new one as well, very scientifically microscope looking...just revised science with my son and I'm suddenly all knowledgeable on particles and ions!

#8    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
wonderful shots Terri... the light in the first is amazing... and the light on the rails in the 2nd is fantastic both are very powerful

Kenneth Tynan
  #9    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Senior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by terri
..Oh, I can pick em! Like the new one as well, very scientifically microscope looking...just revised science with my son and I'm suddenly all knowledgeable on particles and ions!
Hee hee, thanks. Gingerale in a Orange Plastic cup
  #10    Top
Old March 8th, 2006, 02:37 PM
The first photo is great! I dont know why I like it so much but I do I guess its the detail also with the second one you really get a feeling of the storm with the water droplets on the lense
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places