Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Picture Relay

Saw this in another forum and thought it was a fun idea to try here!

It works this way:
I suggest a subject or element, and someone must post a picture answering to that. Then, that someone gets to suggest another subject or 'thing' to be in the next picture. Can be wide or specific.

The first picture must have a Bird! (or birds) an easy one to get this rolling.

Go!

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #2    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: orange
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
do we have to use our OWN photos?
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimedep View Post
do we have to use our OWN photos?
Of course! Only own photos. Sorry forgot to mention that.

Otherwise it won't be any fun! lol

#4    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: orange
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
this could get interesting.
  #5    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimedep View Post
this could get interesting.

Look forward to see what YOU are going to suggest! lol

Anyway, enough talk! let's see pictures and get this one rolling!

#6    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hard
I'll give this a go Faisal!

Here you go!

Next one.....vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bluffers Park 024.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	44640  
  #7    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ok here is my shot of a vehicle, taken last summer at the art car parade.

Next shot, sky
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC_7863.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	44641  

susanhernandezphotography
  #8    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Vernal Equinox
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Although it's mostly reflective sky:

Next up: Black & White

Moderator Emeritus

Great photographs are never taken they are created.
  #9    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Premiere Member
This is a worm-eye view of a room ceiling in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul, Turkey. Black & White by nature! (no conversion)

Next: TWO! (the number - or 2-of-anything in one shot)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	X 02.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	44642  

#10    Top
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hard
Ahhhh! Can I post my swans again!?
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner