Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#31    Top
Old April 5th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
James Blunt - You're Beautiful

susanhernandezphotography
  #32    Top
Old April 5th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Elite Member
Right now it's the ringing in my ears from my tenitis. I was around a little gunfire in the Marines.

I'm listening to a lot of talk radio now, like Michael Savage, because I'm tired of music on most stations being severly overplayed.

When in doubt, put on Metallica!

www.michaelriggsphoto.com
  #33    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Flat Iron Building
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdg
Wow! I haven't listened to 'Ryche in years. How is that CD?
It's awesome, but it takes a little getting used to. The story picks up where Operation: Mindcrime left off. It's 20 years later and Nikki is let out of jail. Now he's searching for Dr. X, as he's haunted by Sister Mary's ghost..

Geoff Tate is just as good on this one as he was on the first one. Pamela Moore is back as Sister Mary, and Ronnie James Dio is Dr. X. If you are (or were) a Ryche fan, you'd be doing yourself a huge favor by picking up Mindcrime 2. Their last cd, "Tribe" was also great.. I saw them 3 times on that tour. One show they performed the entire Mindcrime CD with Pamela Moore.

Mike

Give Blood... Play Hockey

EXIT 22:
www.exit22rocks.net
  #34    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lthlwpn1979
Right now it's the ringing in my ears from my tenitis. I was around a little gunfire in the Marines.

I'm listening to a lot of talk radio now, like Michael Savage, because I'm tired of music on most stations being severly overplayed.

When in doubt, put on Metallica!
Sorry to hear that about your ear

#35    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Elite Member
Tool - Undertow
  #36    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Premiere Member
Right now I am listening to around 20 techs wacking away at keyboards!
  #37    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Quote:
Originally Posted by savone
Right now I am listening to around 20 techs wacking away at keyboards!
That is pretty funny

#38    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Premiere Member
Yulia Townsend, "Into the West"
http://www.yulia.co.nz/news.html
Sponsors
  #39    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Elite Member
Maisy Mouse on the TV, my 2 year olds choice show and my 5 month old son screaming his head off in the crib...

"Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
  #40    Top
Old April 6th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Quote:
Originally Posted by koriarose
Maisy Mouse on the TV, my 2 year olds choice show and my 5 month old son screaming his head off in the crib...
Just take a deep breath and relax, I have been there, my 5 year old is playing a racing game on playstation and my 3 year old thinks he is building a robot with old computer parts

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner