Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#511    Top
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Re: What are you listening to right now?

Aesop Rock. Nothing in the world like underground 'nerd rap'!!!
  #512    Top
Old July 26th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Recent Photo: Dragonfly

Waka Waka and some songs my Daft Punk and Kraftwreck

http://www.flickr.com/photos/soccergirl92
Courtney :)
  #513    Top
Old July 28th, 2010, 11:20 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Swallowed by Bush.
  #514    Top
Old August 3rd, 2010, 12:25 PM

Right now I'm listening to "Bad day" by The chipmunks because I feel very depressed and this song calms me down.

Quote:
You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need no carryin' on

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
  #515    Top
Old August 3rd, 2010, 11:00 PM

"Why Georgia" by John Mayer. The man is a genius (even if he does stick his foot in his mouth on occasions!)
  #516    Top
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Billy Joel - "For the Longest Time"
  #517    Top
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:51 PM

Zune Shuffle, Modest mouse- horn intro

To the dude listening to Aesop, Great choice!
  #518    Top
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

On an oldies night.

Frank Sinatra - "Dancing Cheek to Cheek"
Sponsors
  #519    Top
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:29 PM

More John Mayer...sigh.

This time: "Split Screen Sadness" which is an anthem for the broken hearted. His imagery through words is amazing.
  #520    Top
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melle1975 View Post
More John Mayer...sigh.

This time: "Split Screen Sadness" which is an anthem for the broken hearted. His imagery through words is amazing.
^ Going to listen to now.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner