Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#531    Top
Old September 18th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Re: What are you listening to right now?

Uncle Kracker's Double Wide album on itunes. Current song: Yeah Yeah Yeah
  #532    Top
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:39 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I'm kinda embarrassed to say I'm listening to the StrikePoint Webmaster Podcast... Yeah, I'm a geek.
  #533    Top
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Flat Iron Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
I'm kinda embarrassed to say I'm listening to the StrikePoint Webmaster Podcast... Yeah, I'm a geek.
You think you're embarrassed... I'm listening to the newly uploaded video of my band from this past weekend. Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers... http://www.facebook.com/video/video....7519418&ref=mf

Give Blood... Play Hockey

EXIT 22:
www.exit22rocks.net
  #534    Top
Old September 24th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strutter View Post
You think you're embarrassed... I'm listening to the newly uploaded video of my band from this past weekend. Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers... http://www.facebook.com/video/video....7519418&ref=mf
Which one are ya!? I'm curious!
  #535    Top
Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:42 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Nirvana - Live at Reading
  #536    Top
Old October 11th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Premiere Member

The 11th Hour from Rancid.
  #537    Top
Old October 12th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

"Even If My Heart Would Break" by Aaron Neville
  #538    Top
Old October 12th, 2010, 05:16 AM
Lifer
Recent Photo: Orana Bay
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

(sitting at the) Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding, a true classic!
* Focus on what is important
* Capture the good times
* Develop from the negatives
...and if things don't turn out...just take another shot!
  #539    Top
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Recent Photo: Grey Squirrel

The XX - The xx

xcellent!
  #540    Top
Old October 12th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Premiere Member

Debonaire by Dope