Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 31st, 2006, 10:50 PM
Premiere Member
Any Hockey Fans? Playoffs are coming...

Out of the norm but I am just sitting here watching Calgary Flames take out Colorado Av's. Real tight race in the western division.

Should be a great playoff run for the Flames.
  #2    Top
Old March 31st, 2006, 10:53 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I'm a huge hockey fan, though I'm afraid we'll be battling each other... I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan, through and through. I'm listening to the Canucks game as we speak.
  #3    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 08:10 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
*ahem*

GO REDWINGS!!!!

I HAVE to cheer on my hometeam (was born in Michigan and raised on Red Wings before moving out west.)

besides, there is Chelios and Yzerman, and before... Coffee.

And finally, Babcock was once coach of my current hometown team, Spokane Chiefs.
  #4    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 08:44 AM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Go Leafs GO.

Next year

I used to watch several games a week when I had the Centre Ice package on my Expressvu. Since the strick I have lost something maybe its the leafs bad year
  #5    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 08:56 AM
Premiere Member
Well the canucks stumbled last night, losing to minni. What a shame....lol. I don't think the leafs are making the playoffs this year. They haven't had a good season. Detroit will always be a contender for the cup.

Go Flames GO
  #6    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 09:43 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Noel
Go Leafs GO.

Next year
Heh heh, now there's the statement of the year! Someone should make a T-shirt with that saying as it's the norm for the leafs. I'm a leaf fan too.

Jules
  #7    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:32 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker
I'm a huge hockey fan, though I'm afraid we'll be battling each other... I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan, through and through. I'm listening to the Canucks game as we speak.
A Canucks fan in Toronto???? YES! Tim, I'm just PO'd about Vancouver losing to the Wild last night. They can't afford to lose 2 points at this point in the playoff race. Especially with Edmonton having 3 games in hand.

Yes, I'm a big Canuck fan too. But the way they're going, they'll probably win a Stanley Cup when I'm pushing up daisies. And that's disturbing. Is it something in the air???? Management???? What??? Who can tell with this team.
My Gear
  #8    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 05:53 PM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
*ahem*

GO REDWINGS!!!!
yeah im gonna have to agree
  #9    Top
Old April 1st, 2006, 07:32 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Islander Fan here, we just clean ship - maybe in the next couple of years, will be some what good again. Use to be in the cellar.
  #10    Top
Old April 2nd, 2006, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker
im with you!! i lovveeee Vancouver Canucks! yeah playoffs are starting!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner