Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 13th, 2006, 08:16 PM
How do I upload member photo?

I would like to add my photo to my name. I have a photo that is LESS than 100X100 and is only 12KB (much less than the 65KB limit) and it is a JPEG.
I keep getting a message that says "Upload failed". Can someone guide me a bit here please?
Nikkor 35-70mm AF
Nikkor 70-210mm AF
Lensbaby 2.0

Mom, Iíll be hanging at the corner, learning stuff!
  #2    Top
Old April 14th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Vernal Equinox
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
I thought the avatar needed to be no larger than 75x75. It's been a while for me so somebody else might know for sure.

Moderator Emeritus

Great photographs are never taken they are created.
  #3    Top
Old April 14th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Is there a differance between the Avatar and Profile Photo?
Nikkor 35-70mm AF
Nikkor 70-210mm AF
Lensbaby 2.0

Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old April 14th, 2006, 10:21 AM
HEY!!! Just answered my own question. I did not know until now, I needed to post via the Avatar. So what is the profile photo and where is it used????
Nikkor 35-70mm AF
Nikkor 70-210mm AF
Lensbaby 2.0

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101