Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 14th, 2004, 11:00 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Adding Detail to Bland Skies in Photoshop

Tutorial: Adding Detail to Bland Skies in Photoshop

Thanks for the great tutorial, Ski!
  #2    Top
Old July 30th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Keeper of the Camera
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Bland skies

What a great idea! I thought I had a great imagination....but I never would have thought of this. I have several pictures that will be inhanced using this feature. Thanks!
  #3    Top
Old August 7th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thats really cool!!! I'm going to try that right now!!! Great tutorial Ski!

Canon AE-1 Program
  #4    Top
Old August 9th, 2005, 04:05 AM
It's An Adventure
Gotta Love Photoshop

#6    Top
Old October 4th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Polarizing Photographs

i badyl ned help in this field. i have read before in one of the tutorials how to do this and i have actually saved the page on polarizing pictures is photoshop. i have a step by step process but i just get lost after i am able to invert the colors. the blending of the layers jsut dont work. is there anyone out there who could teach me do it? please. a more detailed walkthhrough maybe. i am not that familiar with photoshop yet. i am still working on with my photoshop skills and i hope some out there could help.

thanks.

charles
  #7    Top
Old October 5th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Horse Nut
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Well I am no expert, but need to know if you have your layers pallet out while you are doing this?
If not you go to the windows menu at the top of the screen and make sure layers has a check mark next to it.
Then when you get to the last part, to the blending, go to the layers pallet and there is a drop down arrow,should say NORMAL, click it and there are alot of different options to use, but for the polorizing, you use overlay. and that should be it. I hope this helps. if not maybe you could explain a little more what you are doing.

check out my photos http://kerstin.smugmug.com/
  #8    Top
Old October 5th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks

thanks for guiding through. will your suggestion. thanks
  #9    Top
Old October 7th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I keep many "sky" pictures that have great detail for just such occasions. Now I have a great method to incorporate them into my bland sky images! Thanks

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
  #10    Top
Old October 12th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Wow! very easy techniques for beautiful skies. Thanks Tim
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials