Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
'Green' yet Red & Yellow

More shots from the same group of flowers that I shared a couple of weeks ago.

I can't get over how colorful this tiny flower is. Love it - and I'm quiet happy with these - but would love to know what you guys think - what do you like (or don't like) as I think I'll be shooting some more flowers soon.

If interested, you can see part 1 of this series here: http://www.photographycorner.com/for...ad.php?t=30525
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Another Flower.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	18861  Click image for larger version

Name:	Another 2 Flowers.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	18862  Click image for larger version

Name:	Another 3 Flowers.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	18863  

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #2    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Great shots Faisal.
Very nice DOF in the first one and excellent exposure on last two.

Robus
  #3    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks a lot Robus. Glad you liked these.

#4    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Too Far
Recent Photo: Thristy 2
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I love them all, especially the 3rd.
  #5    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks Andy.

#6    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Junior VIP Member
Very nice Faisal, I like the simplicity of the first shot. This looks like some sort of sunflower to me.

These must be TINY flowers huh?

Jeff
http://www.mountainmonster.freeforums.org
  #7    Top
Old April 19th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Hippy Chick
Recent Photo: 102_3756
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow you keep taking photos of flowers, these are beautiful. Rosie
  #8    Top
Old April 20th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Premiere Member
Thanks a lot Jeff, and yes, they were a bit tiny.
And thanks Rosie - that's a lovely compliment.

#9    Top
Old April 20th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very nice shots, I especially love the first shot, good composition with excellent DOF and the clarity and detail are superb, well done fa1sal

susanhernandezphotography
  #10    Top
Old April 20th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks again, Susan. Your comments are always appreciated.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things