Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #81    Top
Old December 29th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Re: Creating a Signature Stamp in Photoshop

a great tutorial I really make use of it, thank u
but I face a problem, I couldn't write the symbol of copyright (c inside the circle) i try holding (ALT) and pressing 0169 but it didn't work
is there any help??
  #82    Top
Old December 29th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Junior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_sniper View Post
but I face a problem, I couldn't write the symbol of copyright (c inside the circle) i try holding (ALT) and pressing 0169 but it didn't work
is there any help??
PC or MAC?
  #83    Top
Old December 31st, 2011, 05:34 AM

PC-windows 7
  #84    Top
Old January 1st, 2012, 10:09 PM
Recent Photo: Horses In Winter
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thanks drlynn for the tutorial. Clear, concise and easy to follow instructions. Has made what seemed like an difficult task much easier. Again, thanks

Some people are only as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  #85    Top
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Mathey College

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_sniper View Post
is there any help??
Just use the copyright symbol in the Custom Shapes.
  #86    Top
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM

just wanted to also say "Thanks to drlynn" for this great tutorial! easy to follow and simple. I know so many people that make this task soo much harder than it has to be.
  #87    Top
Old January 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM

I love making it a brush preset!
Brilliant, and so simple, I can't believe I haven't done this before.
Thank you SO much! This increases workflow and makes it SO simple.
  #88    Top
Old June 4th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Tim, thanks for the tip. I need to quit changing mine. I think I've finally got it to the point where I find that it could be turned into a "brush" with the perfect pose of the raptor as my logo. Unfortunately, I haven't found my "perfect text font" yet.
My Gear
  #89    Top
Old August 29th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Thanks for this tutorial. Obviously many people would just grab your photos online for any business or personal reasons. Creating a signature would help you trace whether your photo has been misused.
Sponsors
  #90    Top
Old December 29th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Filmaholic
Recent Photo: Spike
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Wow! How wonderful to see that so many years later people still find this little tut useful.
Pictures, regardless of how they are created and recreated, are intended to be looked at. This brings to the forefront not the technology of imaging, which of course is important, but rather what we might call the eyenology (seeing).
-Henri Cartier-Bresson
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Tutorials