Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 8th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
"Doors open Toronto"

Thought I would post this link too see if anyone is interested in going. It's at the end of this month but they don't post what buildings are participating until May 15. Looks like a great day out anyways, and it's all FREE!! At the moment "Spicoli" and myself are going and welcome anyone else that's up for a day out. Very informal and no 'definite' plans as of yet. Just meet up somewhere in Toronto, hang out and take some pics. Anyone interested post here in thread ok. As date get's closer we'll choose a time and place to meet.

http://www.doorsopen.org/

Cheers,

jules
  #2    Top
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
Sounds good!

#3    Top
Old May 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
sounds like fun.. wish I were in the Toronto area....

Kenneth Tynan
  #4    Top
Old May 8th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Premiere Member
consider me there.
  #5    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Blue Angels 2009
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Yeah I've been itching to get together with some locals for awhile now...I know we tried last year...sounds great, hopefully my schedule is less hectic, i'd like to be there.
  #6    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Would be great to meet everyone.
Hopefully they have some great buildings open this year. Some of the old churches are beautiful, and there are a ton of photos there.
A few years ago, the Don Jail was open. That was before I had a 'real' camera. What an opertunity to see inside there. It is so run down now, that it has been taken off the tour. So has the Guild Inn.
Lookin forward to this one. HOpe the weather is on our side.
  #7    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
The Don Jail would have been very cool to see! We'll wait for the list and see what is there. Looking forward to meeting yall too.

Jules
  #8    Top
Old May 15th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Premiere Member
Just *bumping*this thread in case anyone else is interested.

Cheers,

Jules
  #9    Top
Old May 19th, 2006, 06:09 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Make sure you get together and show us a bunch of photos in 1 thread or something (and make sure to submit some to www.CanadaPhotoSeries.com)
  #10    Top
Old May 19th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
Lets get the details together....where to meet?...what time?...who's coming for sure?

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner