Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old December 22nd, 2004, 10:12 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
lol he played foot ball nothing more then a big tackel dummy that bites back LOL
I will tell you im glad that my parents have since gotten rid of that one LOL
I hated to think of moving it agian
Someone once said: What goes around comes around.Work like you don't need the money.Love like you've never been hurt.Dance like nobody's watching.Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
  #12    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 02:35 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsha
Wow, one and a half octaves above middle C! you're darn good Tim!

good guessing everyone!
What do I win?
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 08:17 AM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
you win the golden whistel award, you can blow you whistel any time you want and as loud as you want for as long as you want on Feb. 30th of every year. Enjoy your great new gift, dont say we have never given ya nothing
Someone once said: What goes around comes around.Work like you don't need the money.Love like you've never been hurt.Dance like nobody's watching.Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
  #14    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 10:51 AM
Junior VIP Member
Here's my version:
  #15    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 01:32 PM
Elite Member
Hi

I think I get the prize. Tell me if I'm right, Yonner.

I believe that the highest set of strings we see on the right is the C that would be four octaves above middle C--the very highest note on the piano. The lowest set of strings shown is the A that would be two octaves and a 6th above middle C.

Tom
  #16    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Banned
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Tim, if you really want a prize.... you can come and play my piano any time you want!
  #17    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:27 PM
Junior VIP Member
hahahah you could take that out of context quite easy marsha hahahahaha
  #18    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Banned
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
hmm... well gosh, that's certainly not the way i meant it! I just meant that Tim's obviously musical and could probably play quite well... but then, you're a young guy so why should I be surprised!!!
  #19    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

#20    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Premiere Member
can you say OUCH!!!!!! i liek that marsh LMAO!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places