Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 05:40 AM
Hello from down under

Hi everybody
I have been in to photography for the last year an a half and love in it
Nothing better than having a passion for something in your life
I use Canon EOS-3 I have a 17-40mm , 28-90mm, and 50mm lenses the first one is my pride and joy
I shot slides and then I scan on CanoScan FS4000 which giving a hell of hard time but its ok for now I can put up with it till I get my EOS-1D Mark II
I do hairdressing for living (so girls if any one wants a consultation donít hesitate, oh yeh and all the metro-sexual guys to I am happy to help)
But February next year I am starting a course in digital imaging Ėvery exiting-
I am In to landscape and I would like to get in to every thing eles in photography I am a real beginner
I have a feeling it gona be lots of fun in here looks like itís a very active forum -cool-
By the way I am in Sydney Ė Australia
Nice to meet you all
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pa250010.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1793  
  #2    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 06:14 AM
Junior VIP Member
WHOOOOO ANOTHER AUSIE YEAH
  #3    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 06:16 AM
Junior VIP Member
also i hope you know were the only 2 ausies on here so you better stay mate
  #4    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
Filmaholic
Recent Photo: Spike
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to the Corner!
Pictures, regardless of how they are created and recreated, are intended to be looked at. This brings to the forefront not the technology of imaging, which of course is important, but rather what we might call the eyenology (seeing).
-Henri Cartier-Bresson
  #5    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Junior VIP Member
welcome to the corner eyad!
  #6    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Welcome to the corner great place to find fine upstanding folks cough cough LOL
ok maybe just folks that like the same things .
Someone once said: What goes around comes around.Work like you don't need the money.Love like you've never been hurt.Dance like nobody's watching.Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
  #7    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 09:27 AM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to the Corner.
  #8    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 01:40 PM
Banned
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Welcome here Eyad!
  #9    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to here!
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Premiere Member
Welcome Aussie bloke...Nice to meet you. Wow this place is growing quickly!!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions