Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Junior VIP Member
share your kitchen art

hello everybody,, i want to share my kitchen art.... what do you think of this one.... comments and suggestions are always welcome...

and if you have a photo of kitchen art/abstract(kitchen utensils)you may share to this thread... or try to take a shot and lets share....

im looking forward for to see some shots...

thanks for viewing
ian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0204a.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	22684  

eos 40D + grip eos 30D + grip efs 17-55 2.8IS ef 5O 1.8 II ef 24-70 2.8L ef 70-200 2.8L tokina 10-17 fisheye 430ex 580exII PocketWizard Max

#2    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Cor blimey - loving that.

It's a great graphic image that would do very well hanging in any restaurant.

Now go and sell it!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #3    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Sorry - realised that I had one that was posted elsewhere and would fit into this thread quite nicely!

A pepper grinder!

Andy
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20060604_0032.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	665.7 KB
ID:	22685  

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #4    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneof42
Sorry - realised that I had one that was posted elsewhere and would fit into this thread quite nicely!

A pepper grinder!

Andy
nicely done, i never realized that is a pepper grinder...

eos 40D + grip eos 30D + grip efs 17-55 2.8IS ef 5O 1.8 II ef 24-70 2.8L ef 70-200 2.8L tokina 10-17 fisheye 430ex 580exII PocketWizard Max

#5    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Nice work Ian.. I'll have to see what I can come up with

Kenneth Tynan
  #6    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
That's a wonderfully executed image,Ian, great perspective and the repetitive thing is working brilliantly for me. I've commented on your cool pepper mill Andy, like it as you know! Let's see what I can dig up...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6930sputnik2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	22728  

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Premiere Member

A whisk!! wahey!

Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #8    Top
Old June 7th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Silent Screamer
I posted this especially for you, andy..I KNEW that you'd react.. This is an old one and now that I look at it..not all that great..I think I might have to have a whisk re-shoot.

#9    Top
Old June 8th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by terri
That's a wonderfully executed image,Ian, great perspective and the repetitive thing is working brilliantly for me. I've commented on your cool pepper mill Andy, like it as you know! Let's see what I can dig up...

tis is a great shot terri. can you tell me something about this...

#10    Top
Old June 8th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Silent Screamer
Well, it's a kitchen whisk, egg beater thing. What I did was put it's handle in a green plastic cup, sat it on my greenish kitchen floor and stood on a chair looking down on it. I took this awhile ago and think it could probably be improved on now..like the idea of a kitchen utensil thread, Ian! I've got quite a few of those..believe it or not, when the weathers bad, which it so often is here, I shoot whatever is close at hand.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things