Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 31st, 2004, 10:27 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
January 2005 Photograph of the Month Is...

Wet Flower by amalea!!!!

Thanks for taking and sharing such an excellent photography with us!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amalea-wet-flower_183.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	1926  
  #2    Top
Old December 31st, 2004, 10:29 PM
Filmaholic
Recent Photo: Spike
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Congrats, Amalea! Very nice shot, and well deserving of the win.
Pictures, regardless of how they are created and recreated, are intended to be looked at. This brings to the forefront not the technology of imaging, which of course is important, but rather what we might call the eyenology (seeing).
-Henri Cartier-Bresson
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 04:52 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Way to go Amalea! Congrats!

Canon Digital Rebel
EFS 18-55mm
EF 75-300mm zoom
EF 80-200mm zoom
EFS 60mm 1:2.8 USM Macro

Someday I'll have more stuff!
  #4    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 04:57 AM
Junior VIP Member
congrats amalea!
  #5    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 05:35 AM
Banned
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
awesome shot amalea!!! congrats!
  #6    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 06:53 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Great shot Amalea got my vote.
  #7    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 12:43 PM
wow! No, no that YOU all for voting for my image! This is really a great honor!!!

Oh and I added the award to my portfolio you can see it here:

http://www.parkeybros.com/portfolio/index.php
  #8    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Just for the record... I voted for it first, they all just jumped on the bandwagon

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #9    Top
Old January 1st, 2005, 01:24 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
congratulations!
  #10    Top
Old January 3rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
Great shot! I love the crop. Congratulations.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month