Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:28 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The CCC#22: Place of Worship Winning Photograph Is...

...Book oF Light by lucipaz!!!

Congrats on your First Contest Corner Challenge Win! Here is the write-up that went with the photo: "I believe in God and the Bible, not religion. I can worship anywhere but love to come to this spot over the Sea of Galilee."

Sponsor: This contest is sponsored by Kiesel Bags, designers of professional photographer bags whose products range from small pouch bags to huge professional series bags. Now offering all PhotographyCorner Members 10% off any products. Coupon Code: PHOTOCRNR

Prize: The prize for the contest is supplied by Kiesel Bags. Since luzipaz is not a Premiere Member, she can select one of the following bags:
MX400, MX300, DX320, DX310, CS310, CS300

It was a pretty close race right until the end, but a great photograph, accompanied by an excellent write-up won out in the end! Congrats Luci!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc22-13---Lucipaz---Book-oF-Light.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	23732  
  #2    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:33 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
A well deserved win!

This was a tough one!

I'm just pleased that I got one more vote than last time!

In about another 30 competitions I should be somewhere up with the pack!!! lmao!

Really well done again.

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #3    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:51 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Congratulations, Luci! That's a beautiful shot and a deserved win.

Congratulations to everyone else as well on the great work entered and good luck in the next competition.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #4    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 09:05 AM
Elite Member
Congratulations Lucipaz

Well Done... Great Photo...very well thought out and executed

Very well deserved win.

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 09:08 AM
Junior VIP Member
Congratulations on your win, Lucipaz. This was the first CCC I joined in. I discovered that I definitely have A LOT to learn as I was overwhelmed with the quality of the entries.

Everyone else that handed in entries also deserve a pat on the back as well. We have lots of creative people on this forum.

http://www.imegesphotos.blogspot.com/
  #6    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 10:06 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thank you very much to all of you. I feel so honored and humbled by all of this. I'm thrilled to be a part of this wonderful community of people who are so supportive and loving. Thanks again.
  #7    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 10:19 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Vernal Equinox
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations on your win. It was a beautiful entry and very deserving.

Moderator Emeritus

Great photographs are never taken they are created.
  #8    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:00 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
There were so many beautiful entries. I never dreamed that I could win. I just enjoyed myself so much getting ideas and trying out different things and driving others crazy with them. Wanted to participate. Thanks again.
  #9    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:01 AM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Very creative idea that was nicely executed. Congrats on your well deserve win.
  #10    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
Premiere Member
Thank you very much. I love the support that this forum gives everyone.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner