Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:25 AM
N90 Nights part 2

Well I have my Dimage back now but I cant help taking these sun down shots with my Nokia N90. This image has had nothing done to it apart from making it fit your screen... I hope you like it

I love this modern world...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	N90-Night-2.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	23743  
  #2    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:27 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I really like the color in the sky. Nice job.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: 06/14/09 Chase_6
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very pretty sunset, I need to start shooting more sunsets!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what are the one's that render us speechless...

My Gear

http://www.bdjphoto.com
My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #4    Top
Old June 22nd, 2006, 06:47 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
beautiful sunset.. love the colors

Kenneth Tynan
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things