Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Trigger Happy Fella
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneof42
Hang on - surely it's illegal for any car to go above 20mph in Singapore isn't it?

For goodness sake ndroo - don't try and use the 10-20mm to do this one - you'll get yourself flattened!!!

Andy
Haha. The max for most roads is 90kmh. Duh!

Yeah, have to avoid the 10-20 ... maybe the Lensbaby will be a better choice
  #22    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Junior VIP Member
I had the bestest idea ever.

Then I read the rules. HMPH! We should have a thread of pictures we thought of just from reading the title of the thread.
Sponsors
  #23    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
LOL. You guys are funny!

ndroo: if you are hit by a car, you will not get a prize. However, if Spicoli is hit by a car, we all have a better shot at prizes!

Just kidding, Carl.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #24    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Boat_in_the_Mist
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
And I thougt joining the group was for fun, Someone out there
think working is fun, Moving cars or would a panning shot do,
Keeo the rolling
Frik
  #25    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Junior VIP Member
I may have to sit this one out. My stuff is still new, and I still don't wanna risk breaking it.

http://www.imegesphotos.blogspot.com/
  #26    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 05:12 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
No one go out an injure themselves!!!

And just to clarify... the car has to be in motion, not YOU!

Idea: go to a local race track.
  #27    Top
Old June 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Hippy Chick
Recent Photo: 102_3756
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow I am going to be taking alot of shots to even come close for this one.. Out in the country but near enough I can camp in the woods for a while.. lol Good luck to all. Rosie
  #28    Top
Old June 25th, 2006, 01:18 AM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: Lizzu
oh boy.

tough one eh.

hmm

ill see what i can do
  #29    Top
Old June 25th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Premiere Member
Special prize???

Do I get any kind of special prize since I started a thread on this very topic about 2 weeks ago looking for technique tips?? Or perhaps I should just duck now to avoid the rotten tomatoes slung my way!!

Hope everyone else is having better luck at this than I am.
  #30    Top
Old June 25th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Boat_in_the_Mist
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Challange 23

Since there is no Cars posted yet, I will open with 2 ( Special Prize for been first}
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Porsch.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	24072  Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Camero.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	380.4 KB
ID:	24073  
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner