Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#2    Top
Old June 26th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I think I like the second one best. I love that quiet, still, misty feeling.

I'm a photographer not a terrorist
http://www.flickr.com/people/ajreamsphotography/
Canon 20D, Canon S1is, Canon Elan 7n
Canon 28-135 3.5-5.6, Canon 70-200 F4L, 420EX speedlite
  #3    Top
Old June 26th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wonderful use of B&W. The first photo is my favorite. Thanks for sharing !

http://www.robgardnerphotography.com

I believe-
That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
  #4    Top
Old June 26th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Number one for me - it's a cracking shot, and works so well in mono.

Nice work sir, looking forward to seeing some more!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #5    Top
Old June 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
These feel eerily silent to me, I want to say serene but there feels as if there is something beyond serenity in these shots, ndroo. They tugged at those emotional heart strings for me...not sure why.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #6    Top
Old June 26th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
beautiful series Ndroo.. I love the first shot.. it has so many layers and depth... just amazing... they all are, really

Kenneth Tynan
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old June 29th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
These are amazingly beautiful. They're quiet and serene, but also mysterious. I love that second shot. I think the composition is excellent (not that the other two aren't great...).

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #8    Top
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Dang, you have skills. haha, I'm not sure which one I like the best. They all give me different feelings. But I must say, you use black & white very well. What kind of camera are you using?
  #9    Top
Old June 29th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful series, B&W works perfectly here.
  #10    Top
Old June 29th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
These are great - but the first is way beyond that! Awesome fantastic shot, ndroo. Great work.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places