Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 5th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
She's A Lady??? Or... Is She A Lady???

Went to the Fourth of July Parade, in Chatham Massachusetts yesterday... I had so much fun people watching and snapping photos of the folks...

She's a Lady or is she ???

Kenneth Tynan
  #2    Top
Old July 5th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Premiere Member
LOL.. Great photo Aly. The way she is setting it kinda makes you wonder, doesnt it.

Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!
  #3    Top
Old July 5th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
ROFL Great capture!!! My, she does look comfortable lol

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old July 5th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Harheheehhehehee, I love it !!!

http://www.robgardnerphotography.com

I believe-
That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
  #5    Top
Old July 5th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Very funny!
Nikon SB-800
Nikkor AF-S DX 18-70mm EF
Nikkor Af-S DX 70-200mm EF
Sigma 50-500mm f4/6.3 EX
Sekonic L-358 meter, pocket wizards
AlienBee strobes
  #6    Top
Old July 6th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks for looking guys. she just seemed to beg to have her photo shot.. seeing as she was posing

Kenneth Tynan
  #7    Top
Old July 6th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
LOL. Very funny, Aly! What a shot!!

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #8    Top
Old July 6th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
That is hilarious, aly, what a superb capture and she is oblivious to you, isn't she! Excellent shot.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #9    Top
Old July 6th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I dont have interest in shooting photos like this. But it is one easy to laugh over! Surely she was getting lots of looks from men and women. And you took this? Funny!!
  #10    Top
Old July 6th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Junior VIP Member
very funny.....
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People