Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography 101

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 27th, 2006, 12:10 PM
wedding photography equipment??....

Hi All...

Ive just been asked to do a wedding for a friend of mine. Now..i just had a question or 2 on equipment. What is absolutely neccesary and what can be left out.

My equipment that i have right now:

Nikon D70s body
Lenses: a 50mm lens, 28-70mm, 70-300 lens.
Flash unit, SB-800.

Is there more i would need to do this wedding?

Thanks so much, Jennifer.
  #2    Top
Old July 27th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Image_04502
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
uh, what type of shots are you doing? should be enough. unless you want to do light work.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM
aka jorakot
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Multiple CF cards, atleast 2 batteries. Most people use 2 SB-800s. i also would get a 85mm of some sort depending your budget.

But... as you asked, you have what is neccesary