Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 7th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Tropical flora

macro
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fd109s.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	362.6 KB
ID:	28757  
  #2    Top
Old August 7th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
very pretty, nice color and detail

Kenneth Tynan
  #3    Top
Old August 8th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like the capture of the water drops. Always makes for a good flower shot.
  #4    Top
Old August 8th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shot with excellent details and clarity, love the water droplets, well done!

susanhernandezphotography
  #5    Top
Old August 8th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
great shot...love the detail and color...the water droplets really add to this shot..ty for sharing..

Sandy

"Every Photo A Keepsake"
  #6    Top
Old August 8th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
A very pretty shot. I like the colors and you captured the water droplets well. I agree...they really add to this shot.

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old August 9th, 2006, 07:13 AM
The Better Half
Recent Photo: The Lady
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I love the detail of the curve of the petals and the vibrant color. The water droplets give it a sense of "reality". Great capture.
"Capturing Life One Photo At A Time"
comments, critiques, and suggestions always welcomed :-)
  #8    Top
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: In the Spotlight
I love this color. Good detail. If this is a Rose of Sharon, I've never seen one this color. Just beautiful.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things