Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 11:07 AM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
heh heh heh .... i AM evil.....bwa ha ha ha
  #12    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Sorry Carl, but I gotta give a tip of my hat to benhill on that one....you do look diabolical!

Thanks for the responses! Yes, that is the horizon at the bottom - it is amazing how flat Denver is east of the city (especially when you glance to the west!). I have another one with more horizon but the plane bumped a bit so it is uneven. I agree that this one lacks a defining point, but maybe it would make a good stock photo for backgrounds? I have a sunset picture that I will post later that has more of the horizon - mountains this time, obviously.

gkimaging - the contrast is boosted some, but not much! Those sunrises always fill the airplane with a beautiful red glow.

Words - I'm sure you have heard this before, but not only is that little girl in your avatar beautiful, but the picture itself is really really great. The lighting is amazing.
  #13    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Junior VIP Member
Wow! Love the colour, and impact.
http://www.west1photo.zoomshare.com
http://www.thelondoner.ca
  #14    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 11:37 AM
By His Grace
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
it is amazing how flat Denver is east of the city

That's no lie. I lived in eastern Colorado and it's a completely different animal than 60 miles west.

Quote:
maybe it would make a good stock photo for backgrounds?
That's what I said (before Ben so rudely depicted me as the evil monster...LOL)
  #15    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry
That's what I said (before Ben so rudely depicted me as the evil monster...LOL)
That is too funny. Ben's picture caught my eye before I finished reading all of your post!
  #16    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
wow, how come i dont get skys like that in ireland
Use the right filter and it does!
  #17    Top
Old January 19th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
i like this. would agree i would like it more w/out the horizon....
  #18    Top
Old January 20th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Lomographer
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry
before Ben so rudely depicted me as the evil monster...LOL
The camera never lies!

www.baimaging.com
www.lomohomes.com/duality

NB: If you edit my work, please don't upload it to Imageshack - just attach it to a message, thanks.
  #19    Top
Old January 20th, 2005, 07:36 AM
By His Grace
Quote:
The camera never lies!
*ouch* oh benny boy! ROFLOL
  #20    Top
Old January 20th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Lomographer
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

www.baimaging.com
www.lomohomes.com/duality

NB: If you edit my work, please don't upload it to Imageshack - just attach it to a message, thanks.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things