Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:34 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
A Sad Day

Hi everyone,
I just was woken up by my crying mom and told that they are taking in my dog, Blue, to be put down today. So I got up went and said my goodbye's to the ol' girl. She was such a good dog and so friendly and loving. Loved the water and had a really corky funny personality, such a great dog. This is a horrible morning, everyone was crying, it is horrible. Me and my family are really going to miss her .
Heres a picture of Blue with my mom

peace
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mom-and-blue.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	30366  
  #2    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
awwww Click I'm so sorry to hear this...My thoughts and prayers are with you

Sandy

"Every Photo A Keepsake"
  #3    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:43 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I'm so sorry to hear that Click, my prayers are with you to.

susanhernandezphotography
  #4    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:48 AM
Light Seeker
Recent Photo: Purple Macro 3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Click I'm so very sorry and now I'm crying too! Blue is such a sweet looking dog.

Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:54 AM
Premiere Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I remember when the dog I grew up got to this point, I was grown up and out of the house and my parents didn't call anyone and they took her (Cindy) and my Dad (who loved that dog more than anyone) held her while they did it and then he came back and he built a casket for her and he buried her under his favorite tree on their property.

I am very sorry for your loss, a pet is a member of the family and their loss is not any easier.
  #6    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:56 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thank you all.
She was a very sweet dog and loved life, and food.
Hearing all your kind words helps, thank you so much.

peace
  #7    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 11:07 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
That is terrible news, Click. Sorry to hear this and I hope it's all for the best.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #8    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 11:45 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I'm so sorry Click about your dog. It's so sad to loose a family pet because they are a part of the family. At least she had a good life. I hope that you and your family find comfort during this time.
  #9    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:10 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: orange
My thoughts are with you Click, we had to do this with my cat a few years back.
  #10    Top
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:43 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Losing a pet is just like losing a member of your family. Sorry for your loss.