Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 9th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Dane Cook

Hey everyone,

Im sure you guys have heard of this man, but if you guys havent heard of the stand up comedian known as Dane Cook you have to check him out. You can download his acts off of limewire and stuff or go to his website at www.DaneCook.com. Hes super funny and will make you laugh no matter what, check him out
Or give your opinion on him .

peace
  #2    Top
Old September 9th, 2006, 03:09 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I was in California when his CD/DVD came out and kept reading about it everywhere - including something about this CD being the fastest biggest selling comedy CD (or some record like that). I bought the CD/DVD and it was very funny! I think he's now starring in a movie that's coming out this fall.

Thanks for the link.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #3    Top
Old September 9th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
I seen his routine and I thought some parts were funny but I just find him a little too hyper for my tastes. I love stand up comedy and I have my favorite all time acts that I will list for you guys, Check them out, I guarantee you will love them.

My number 1 all time favorite routine is Eddie Murphy Delirious. It's from 1983 but it is the funniest thing you ever heard. It's sad that he has become this neutered version of himself these days.

My number 2 choice is Bill Hicks Relentless album. Anything by this man is funny. Sadly he died in the mid 90's of pancriatic cancer (I think it was pancriatic...??)

My number 3 choice is George Lopez Right Now, Right Now. In this routine George talks about growing up in a latin family, being of Portuguese desent myself, I can really relate to what he is saying because it is so similar.

My number 4 choice is Russell Peters. He is a Canadian comedian who is of Indian background. He talks about growing up around Jamaicans and Chinese friends and the laughs just don't stop.

And finally my fifth choice is not a stand up routine but instead it's a comedian who has 3 alter egos. This comedian is Sasha Baron Cohen. His alter egos are Ali G who pushes peoples buttons as a unintelligent Rapper, he's ok but not as funny as the other two egos. Then his other ego is Bruno the gay Austrian who exposes Hollywood and people in general for the idiots they can be. And finally the last ego is Borat the Kazakstany reporter who plays on peoples patience and sympathies for foreigners, I love this character and you can check him out in his new movie that comes out this November in theatres.

And that's my top five. Check them out and let me know what you think!

#4    Top
Old September 9th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: orange
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Rodney Carrington is HILARIOUS - Roy D. Mercer (I'm gonna have to whoop your a$$) and Ron White. My opinion only of course
  #5    Top
Old September 9th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
figrin: looks like you're a comedy fan. You've got to check out Kojoy. I think he's one of the funniest people on the planet. We saw him in a comedy club in Los Angeles and we laughed so much it was getting dangerous! lol

check him out at www.jokoy.com

follow me on Facebook & twitter
Sponsors
  #6    Top
Old September 9th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
Will do Faisal, Thanks!

#7    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:59 AM
It's An Adventure
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I heard about him 5 or 6 years ago, and he has become my favorite comedian ever.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner