Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old September 12th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Loads of fun terri. wish ya all could have been with us. May have taken a few more cars, and another wagon, but things would have been good.
A few more from Sunday.
Adonis doing what Adonis did best.....float.. he did this all over the park. This guy spent more time in the air then he did on the ground

..oh...Adonis is a name that just seemed to fit.
later at the bluffs we met the spying monk. We took turns taking photos of each other.

Julie getting a worms eye view at the cemetery

her eyes really freaked me out in this one. It was like she moved when I moved.

another IR shot from Rosetta McClain gardens.\

More to come yet. Still waiting for Julie and Jeannes, and I know Jenn, took more really cool shots.
Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
  #22    Top
Old September 12th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks Terri ! We had so much fun - I am still laughing about Adonis..what a riot he was. I am curious to what Jules shot with him. I stood back and caught that shot and a couple candids of Carl and Jules taking over

Out of all the shots I took that day, I think the cemetery shots came out the best. Thanks Carl for taking us there. We will for sure meet up for another photo excursion..just trying to think of places out here!

Yes, I have more shots

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #23    Top
Old September 12th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: orange
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
<<<< on her way to you guys to meet Adonis.... HOLY SCHMOKES! I need a drool rag....

Great shots, hope I can come visit someday!
  #24    Top
Old September 12th, 2006, 11:42 AM
It's An Adventure
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Looks like you guys (&gals) had a great time.

#25    Top
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Hey Jaime ...here is another of Adonis for ya.
Visit me here..Room57
  #26    Top
Old September 12th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
The photos are all marvelous... you all look like you had such fun..... I can't wait to see more.. .and I am soooooo envious.. I wish, I lived near folks to go shooting with ...

Kenneth Tynan
  #27    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: First-day-of-school
ok, here are a few of my piccies from the get together. I haven't gone through all of them and will post more but, here are just a few. Oh, my adonnis shot isn't as sharp and clear as yours Carl. Guess I was a wee bit distracted,lol

Jules

It would seem that my borders don't show up on this forum...hmmm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ponderingstatue.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	32660  Click image for larger version

Name:	prayingtogod.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	32661  Click image for larger version

Name:	pair1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	32662  Click image for larger version

Name:	pair2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	200.9 KB
ID:	32663  Click image for larger version

Name:	handstand1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	269.6 KB
ID:	32665  

Click image for larger version

Name:	handstand2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	32666  Click image for larger version

Name:	rightleanoncross.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	348.3 KB
ID:	32667  Click image for larger version

Name:	butterfly2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	232.8 KB
ID:	32668  Click image for larger version

Name:	shilloettecross.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	32669  
  #28    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Those are awesome Jules!! Love that 7th shot!!

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #29    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 02:47 PM
These are awesome Julie. I like your Adonis shot.. you caught him right in the hole. The blur is fine, considering the "J" team had other things to focus on . Your cemetery shots are great as well. We may have to do a cemetery tour next time. That would be a riot.
Still afraid to sent any pics to Adonis(what was his real name anyways?) He got a little too close that one time.
Visit me here..Room57
  #30    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Fantastic jules, that last one is absolutely awesome, really very very powerful, I'm loving this series from you guys and it's cool knowing you all went out together and to see such creativity between you. Fantastic..more please!!!

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things