Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I did it!!

And it couldn't have been better timing!!!

I start working with the National Parks Conservation Association two weeks from today...Sept. 25. I can't wait. I'm so excited. I couldn't believe it when I got the call today. This means so much to me. Things have ended up working out really well and I'm so thankful for this.

I'm so glad I can share this with you guys!!!

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #2    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
That is wonderful news, congrats.

susanhernandezphotography
  #3    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Light Seeker
Recent Photo: Purple Macro 3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
That's terrific news!!! *happy dance*

Canon Digital Rebel
EFS 18-55mm
EF 75-300mm zoom
EF 80-200mm zoom
EFS 60mm 1:2.8 USM Macro

Someday I'll have more stuff!
  #5    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Sorry - had to press every button!!!

Really really pleased for you!

(Especially as I can uncross things now!!!! )

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #6    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Premiere Member
Thats awesome news, I'm so glad you got it!

~Dr. Cynthia Hale~
  #7    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
So happy for you! Bet you'll have a good chance for photo ops!
  #8    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Horse Nut
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Congrats cornflakegirl way to go!! Glad you could share with us too. Can you take your camera to work too outdoor pics.

check out my photos http://kerstin.smugmug.com/
  #9    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I hope I'll get some opportunities for taking pictures...we'll see. It's so great...I'm working right in downtown D.C. (in a really nice part of town, too). I'm still in shock.

And one more thing...my husband and I went the orientation meeting Saturday so we can start volunteering at the Patuxent Research Refuge. It seems that it's going to be a lot of fun to work at that place, too. The volunteer coordinator is a really cool guy and the place has quite history. Things seem to be really working out...I just hope they continue this way.

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #10    Top
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:49 PM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Way to go! Congratulations. Enjoy.
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner