Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Way to go....how could they NOT choose you! Yeah....I was getting cramped with everything crossed!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
  #22    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Jez I forgot about that interview, see we all knew you were going to get the job.

Way to go Nicole.
  #23    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
I was wondering what happened on that interview! Way to go! Congratulations - and have lots of fun doing it.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #24    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Super duper news, nicole!!!! Best news all day..I knew it would happen, new horizons...well done, girl!

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #25    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Addicted Member
Recent Photo: Dream Home
Nicole, first of all Congrats!!

Read my posts that I wrote to you when you were not feeling to confident. I told you that everything would turn out good. You sound like a good person and I knew that everything would line up for you.

Best of Luck!

#26    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks everyone for all of your comments. I'm so happy to be starting something new. I really think that I will fit in a lot better at this place. All that hard work finally paid off. (And in more ways than one...)

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #27    Top
Old September 13th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Premiere Member
Yayyy!! That is so exciting! Congrats!

www.clarajeromephotography.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera" - Dorothea Lange
  #28    Top
Old September 15th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Well my background check must have gone through okay...ha ha...I received the official job offer in the mail today that I have to sign and send back. Things couldn't be better.

-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
  #29    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 10:28 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I'm a bit late, but congrats, Nicole!
  #30    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks, Tim! (And sorry I haven't been around much to help...I go home so exhausted from learning so much every day.)So far it seems it'll be a great job...I just finished my first week last week and I really like the people I work with.

-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner