Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old September 29th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Welcome to the Corner, Bill! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and it's GREAT to see you being active in the forum as well. I just got my NN3 in the mail today! We're supposed to get a little sun this weekend, so I may give it a whirl.
That's Great Tim!
Couple quick tips on shooting panos (you may already know)
1) Set your camera up to the lightest part of the sky and "lock your exposure" for the sequence of photos. Cloudy days are actually better.
2) Do not use a polarizer filter.
3) Best to shoot at about f8.
4) Take at least two sets at each location with varied exposure settings.

good luck - have fun - and I'm glad to be a member and sponser.

Cheers
Bill
  #22    Top
Old September 29th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Noel View Post
Welcome to the Corner Bill. Love that panoramic (don't even know if that is the right word for that ) photo. Maybe we can come up with a new word, how about a Nodalramic photo Look forward to seeing more of your photos here at the Corner.
Thanks Dave,
Lots of buzz words to use - the standard seems to be panos. A few others that some use - QTVR's, 360's, VR Photo's (Virtual Reality), panography - yes I must admit I'm a panographer . Never heard of Nodalramic - kinda like it

Cheers
Bill
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions