Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 08:13 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: In the Spotlight
Who Loves Waterlilies?

I do!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	waterLily.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	267.9 KB
ID:	34204  
  #2    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 08:19 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I to love Waterlilies.

Very impressive shot, love the composition, good contrast between the pink waterlily and the green leaves, the exposure is spot on, excellent work!

susanhernandezphotography
  #3    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 08:41 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Silent Waters
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Who doesn't!

Very nice shot, love the colours and composition!
  #4    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 08:42 AM
Premiere Member
Thanks Susan, you are too kind. Your awesome comments leave me smiling. My daughter got this lilypad for me on my birthday about 14 years ago. It has been such a joy. Thanks again!
  #5    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 08:45 AM
Premiere Member
Erik, I didn't forget you, I was just posting a replay to Susan and lo and behold, I think we were posting at the same time. You beat me probably by a second or two. Thanks for your comments and kudos to you for loving waterlilies!
  #6    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 09:08 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
beautiful.. awesome composition

Kenneth Tynan
  #7    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 09:55 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Beautiful! Saw one of these this morning but I didn't have my camera! Good shot and comp!
  #8    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
The Better Half
Recent Photo: The Lady
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow!!! This is so beautiful. I love the colors, detail, and the composition is outstanding! This would look lovely framed and hung on a wall. Gorgeous.
"Capturing Life One Photo At A Time"
comments, critiques, and suggestions always welcomed :-)
Sponsors
  #9    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 07:26 PM
Mystic
Great shot for sure comp is spot on love the contrast between green and pink.

Well taken
Pat.

http://patrickbygumwelsh.blogspot.com/

Cameras Fuji S7000 Canon 350d Canon 30d
  #10    Top
Old October 2nd, 2006, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shot. I love the water droplets, adds a nice touch!

Teal
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things