Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Post or not?
Post it 15 48.39%
Please God no 16 51.61%
You may not vote on this poll

#21    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
my point..is that there are more guys then girls on this board..so the voting isn't fair...though matchieus is being kind enough to share anyway
  #22    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by darwin
my point..is that there are more guys then girls on this board..so the voting isn't fair...though matchieus is being kind enough to share anyway

in that case, I vote you show it to the ladies that want to see it...after all...it's only fair
  #23    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry
in that case, I vote you show it to the ladies that want to see it...after all...it's only fair
show what..exactly?
  #24    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
ummm.....him shirtless....at least, I think that's what we're talking about here.
  #25    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Senior VIP Member
yeah...ok...that's what we were talking about.
if he posts a link it will be easier for those who want to view it

heh...this thread makes me seem desperate...but it's no longer about the shirt, or lack there of, it's the principle of the matter....curiosity killed the cat you know.
  #26    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
yeah well now its been built up and its really nothing special lol

See kids this is why you shouldnt drink, look at the problems it causes
  #27    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
See kids this is why you shouldnt drink, look at the problems it causes[/quote]

But problems can be very FUN
  #28    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Premiere Member
POST IT, OR THE SHEEP GETS IT!!!

Having computer problems? Want to help other people with their computer problems?
JOIN THE SUPPORT FORUM!!!!

Love to Travel? JOIN YOUR TRAVEL FORUM!!
  #29    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Filmaholic
Recent Photo: Spike
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Corry! A sheep abuser? I never thought it of you.

Pictures, regardless of how they are created and recreated, are intended to be looked at. This brings to the forefront not the technology of imaging, which of course is important, but rather what we might call the eyenology (seeing).
-Henri Cartier-Bresson
  #30    Top
Old February 3rd, 2005, 11:14 PM
Ok well after a build up like that this is going to be stupid lol - its me 3-4 years ago - enjoy/vomit :-p

http://img203.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img2...ntitled3kn.jpg
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner