Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#1    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:49 PM
Lunatic Lensman
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
October reflections

went up to Mt.Baker near the Canadian border yesterday, hoping to capture some fall color, but was dismayed to find i missed it... the brilliant reds and golds had faded to browns and dull yellows. still, the scenery was spectacular, and the lake offered a perfect reflection of Mt. Shuksan...

"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
~ Three Dog Night

http://www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  #2    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:04 PM
Premiere Member
Beautiful shots. Love the reflections.
  #3    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:04 PM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Doesn't look like you missed a thing, 2 spectacular landscapes. Well done!!!

Leica M8, Nikon D200, Kodak DCS Pro14n, Olympus E20n, Leica R8, Leica M3, Bessa T101 w/50mm Heliar, Kodak 260,
  #4    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:31 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
all I can say is WOW!!!!

Kenneth Tynan
  #5    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:36 PM
Junior VIP Member
2 beautiful shots though I like no 2 more.
  #6    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 02:19 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Holy WOW! these are amazing. the composition and colors are unbelievable - and I love how perfect the reflections are. Wow!

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #7    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 02:34 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow...these are brilliant. You should be putting these in a frame. Very well captured. (insert two thumbs up smilies here)
Visit me here..Room57
  #8    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
Antique Little Boy
WOW I think those are great shots hard to tell what is real and what is reflection well done
  #9    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 09:50 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
still stunning!
  #10    Top
Old October 23rd, 2006, 02:15 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Beautiful shots. The colors and reflection are stunning. Wow.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places