Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should win the November 2006 Photograph of the Month contest?
Opera by Wellbeyond 2 0.82%
Toyota MR2 Turbo by Vibrio 20 8.23%
Russet Lake 3 by falldown 6 2.47%
Sunset Over Lincoln Memorial by cash70 8 3.29%
Beautiful Kansas Sunset by kscwgrl 18 7.41%
Niagara Falls IR by Spicoli 25 10.29%
Monolake by tonydo 55 22.63%
Capital Nightfall by DDAY 5 2.06%
The Blind Leading the Blind by terri 20 8.23%
Lights, Camera, Action by ZHeng 29 11.93%
Rainbow Towers by fa1sal 8 3.29%
October Reflections by squirl033 47 19.34%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#31    Top
Old October 29th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Vote is in

First ever Post. I thought this was going to be easy. Then the images showed up. This was very hard lots of great work. My vote is in. Good luck to all. Now we need to know where to buy prints.
Sponsors
  #32    Top
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:11 PM
This is my first time voting and it too me quite awhile to chose. These are truly amazing images. I want to vote for all of them.

Good luck everyone.

photochick
  #33    Top
Old October 29th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow, lots of great pictures to choose from for my first PotM! I finally narrowed it down to two and then it took awhile to decide between those, you all did a great job! Good luck to all!
  #34    Top
Old October 29th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Beautiful photos one and all.

Merrill
  #35    Top
Old October 30th, 2006, 03:53 AM
five-oh photographer
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
All of these are spectacular.

Stop reading and go shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
  #36    Top
Old October 30th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
A truly impressive showing of talent here. Going to have to come back this evening after work to try to narrow it down. Awesome pictures here, and congratulations to those who are up for consideration, you are already winners of my admiration for your art.
  #37    Top
Old October 31st, 2006, 07:00 AM
Elite Member
Photograph of the Month

OK enough of the improvements already!

How can I ever hope to get a shot to compare with these the way your all improving!

Seriously keep up the good work folks gives me something to strive for.

StevieD
  #38    Top
Old October 31st, 2006, 08:56 AM
Recent Photo: fwysunset
good work all of you, and good luck!
  #39    Top
Old November 1st, 2006, 10:28 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvlillysmiles View Post
where in the world are the photographs? am i the only one not smart enough to find them? Help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fd10801 View Post
I can never find the photographs...
You can see the photos only if you're logged in. They are in the first post of each voting thread.
  #40    Top
Old November 1st, 2006, 10:28 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Voting is now closed. The winner will be announced shortly.