Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Feedback > Questions & Suggestions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 16th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_7682aweb
I can't seem to upload to the Gallery?

I've created an album, and I'm trying to upload photos.

I'm on an Intel Mac.

Under firefox, the script stops responding.

Under Safari, it seems to complete the upload, but there are no photos to be found.

Suggestions?
Help raise awareness about food allergies!!!
  #2    Top
Old December 17th, 2006, 02:11 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
How big is the photo? How many photos at once?
  #3    Top
Old December 17th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Premiere Member
I think 16 photos, between 1-3MB each?

I also tried just doing one, which I think was about 1.5MB?

I tried uploading from a URL - one file, less than 1MB.

In the last two instances, it says that the upload was successful, but when it takes me back to my album, there's nothing there.
  #4    Top
Old December 19th, 2006, 10:20 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
So you've created an album.

Now you're trying to upload a photo to that album.

Try uploading just 1, really small photo first... let me know how that goes... if it's still a no go, PM me and we'll chat on MSN or YIM and figure it out.
  #5    Top
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:05 AM
Premiere Member
Ok, well it seems to be working now, as long as I only upload one at a time.

I tried a couple of small ones (under 200kb) and one large one (1.6MB) and they all worked, as long as I did them one at a time.
Sponsors
  #6    Top
Old December 23rd, 2006, 04:28 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hard
I can only seem to post one at a time as well. Lets me upload a bunch and I got as far as typing the names but when I hit the "process" button it doesn't do anything.
  #7    Top
Old December 25th, 2006, 09:30 PM
The Corner Creator
Thanks for the feedback... I'm looking into it.
  #8    Top
Old December 29th, 2006, 05:58 PM
The Corner Creator
You should be able to upload in bulk again... sorry for the inconvenience.