Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment > Lenses & Accessories (Film & Digital)

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Elite Member
Memory Card

Ok, I was on an outing awhile ago with my family and i took this really cool shot of a sunset. I left my card in my camera, which I know i shudn't have done but some one stole my card holder so i didn't wanna just leave it floatin around my bag. When i finally wanted to upload it 2 my computer, it said that it was an incompatible JPEG format. and i shot it in JPEG format. so i just uploaded the other images that i cud. well a few days later i tried to view the old images on my camera and it said, again, Incompatible JPEG format.
My question is, is there any way that i can recover those lost images or am i SOL? any help is greatly appreciated. l8r.
-brandon
  #2    Top
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Elite Member
What kind of camera is it and how are you uploading your images ?
  #3    Top
Old December 18th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Elite Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted1 View Post
What kind of camera is it and how are you uploading your images ?
I have a Canon Digital Rebel, I usually upload just from the USB cable str8 to my laptop but i tried out my new card reader on my cousins desktop to upload these images.