Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Junior VIP Member
Greetings from Canada

I'm new here as I just registered a couple of minutes ago. I'm fairly new to digital photography, at least beyond taking basic snapshots and I'm looking to pick up some new tips and tricks to improve my photos.

Anyone else on this board from Canada?
  #2    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
There's plenty of people from Canada on the board including the site admin Tim. Welcome here. I'm sure we'll be able to offer advice and I can't wait to see some of your photos.
  #3    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I not from canada, but my boyfriend is. I am also a new member. I have been a member on this forum for only 10 minutes now.
  #4    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Padawan of Light
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Hey KS,
Welcome to the corner. I AM.......

http://www.kylecgilbert.com/photoblog
  #5    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonac21
I not from canada, but my boyfriend is. I am also a new member. I have been a member on this forum for only 10 minutes now.
Must be the night for joining.
  #6    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyredwizard
There's plenty of people from Canada on the board including the site admin Tim. Welcome here. I'm sure we'll be able to offer advice and I can't wait to see some of your photos.
I was just looking at the list of top posters and a number of them are Canadians, good to see we're well represented.
  #7    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:46 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Welcome to the forum. :0)
  #8    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Ontario Canada here
  #9    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Junior VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by likestrance
Ontario Canada here
Well I'm not next door but not far either, I'm in Niagara Falls area.
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old February 20th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Senior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Well I'm not next door but not far either, I'm in Niagara Falls area.
Whereabouts in the area? I'm living in Pelham right now.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions