Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Premiere Member
Absolutely stunning, Rosie...beautiful shot!

www.myspace.com/wellbeyond
  #22    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 12:55 PM
I'm just going to say ditto what everyone else said!! Amazing shot!!
  #23    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Hippy Chick
Recent Photo: 102_3756
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thank You 20DNewbie,Bruce S, Bob S the simplicity of it.. Satchel thank you ,infiniticubed.. Yes i will post it b&w I was wondering that myself..Thanks nrshapiro, Really Ansel post processed? Didn't know that one..What would you do with it? Maybe I will ness around with it some.., Thanks Susan a bunch, glad your sis is ok. Thank you thank you Judy, Thanks wellbeyond and thank you Rin.. appreciate you all taking the time to look and comment.. Rosie
  #24    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Very nice pix . Thanks for sharing Rosie.
Sponsors
  #25    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Hippy Chick
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You are so welcome Tonydo.. Rosie
  #26    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Elite Member
this shot is amazing. i love the light shining down on the tree
  #27    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hippy Chick
Thank you kindly magicalpops glad you likew it,, Rosie
  #28    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
wow, what an awesome capture.
these results are something i would expect from film....well done!
  #29    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Absolutely outstanding! Beautiful shot, and very well done in every way.
  #30    Top
Old January 17th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Recent Photo: Rosy in the sun7
Fantastic shot....makes me wish I'd taken it, but our snow was all melting yesterday.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places