Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 31st, 2007, 07:09 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Emmy CAR
Java the Coder Geek Akita

Please critique? Thanks - Rhonda
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JavaTheGeekAkita 4-16-2006 1-35-49 AM-787326.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	43062  
  #2    Top
Old January 31st, 2007, 07:59 AM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: colorfly
WoW! very cool animal although I would defenently take him outside and get some pictures of him outside with some pretier colors, look through the critiques corner or in the feedback section and a guy had a picture of a white cat with two different color eyes I think you can get some great ideas from that picture for your dog
  #3    Top
Old January 31st, 2007, 08:20 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
beautiful Dog!!! I agree with stained...you need to go outside or find a backdrop that does not compete so much with your subject. I find myself looking at the blanket and toy? more than I am your main subject. I do like the way the animal is placed, maybe bring him/her just a little more into the frame(a little closer up). The eyes are so intense, just loving that. I hope this helps a little. Lovely animal

Sandy

"Every Photo A Keepsake"
  #4    Top
Old January 31st, 2007, 10:55 AM
Recent Photo: Aerial Dance
Great snapshot - but for a portrait, loose the chew toy and the blue beanbag chair, please. Also, I think your highlights are a bit blown, and as the highlight is the dog's face, that's hurting. I love the blanket; I want one! Any idea what number is on it in binary?

cSoul

When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. --R. Buckminster Fuller
  #5    Top
Old January 31st, 2007, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2Wishin View Post
Please critique? Thanks - Rhonda
HE IS ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS. HE WOULD LOOK STRIKING AGAINST A BLACK BACK GROUND. ALL OF THE VEIWERS ATTENTION WOULD BE ON HIM AND NOT HIS SURROUNDINGS.
  #6    Top
Old January 31st, 2007, 01:45 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Emmy CAR
thanks for your help!

Heehee, the picture was a snapshot and I tossed a windbreaker over a cardboard box quickly to grab the shot before he moved, and the binary blanket spells 'blanket' It's Java's first product endorsement http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hoo...ction/211881f/

Thanks for the helpful tips and info folks!

http://www.rhonda.epiphany-llc.org/
Rhonda and krew

Quote:
Originally Posted by cSoul View Post
Great snapshot - but for a portrait, loose the chew toy and the blue beanbag chair, please. Also, I think your highlights are a bit blown, and as the highlight is the dog's face, that's hurting. I love the blanket; I want one! Any idea what number is on it in binary?

cSoul
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things