Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old February 11th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
So true CircleBack
  #22    Top
Old February 17th, 2007, 05:54 PM
If I'm just out for a day of shooting, I load up some jazz on my Ipod, take my Canon 17-40mm and my 70-200 and strike out. the only other thing I may carry is my tripod.
  #23    Top
Old February 17th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Yeah ipod seems to be a popular accessory
At the start I thought I was one of few that carried that around
  #24    Top
Old February 17th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I used to have no use for one, but since I have gotten back into photography, it is a welcome item when wandering around parks and the such looking for shots.
  #25    Top
Old February 17th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Premiere Member
yeah its quite nice to have handy
  #26    Top
Old February 17th, 2007, 10:10 PM
the AM in Amature
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Usually just take my camera bag that has the XT, three lenses. Polarizer filter, ND filter, extra battery, extra memory card. If I'm leaving town the cell phone goes with me, although I don't know if I'll have service where I'll end up at. Usually the tripod is in the trunk.

Canon Digital Rebel T4i
Canon 18-135mm F5-5.6
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6
Gopro 3 white
www.pbase.com/snowphoto
www.facebook.com/msnowphotography
  #27    Top
Old February 17th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Premiere Member
Yeah I really need to invest on a bigger or extra memory card, an extra battery, and another lens. I want a zoom lens to go along with my 18-55.
  #28    Top
Old February 20th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Cranes before sunrise
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
1. Bag
2. Camera: Canon Rebel Xt
3. Lens 1: Sigma 17-70 Macro
4. Lens 2: Canon 70-300 IS
5. Polarizer on the Sigma lens
6. Handy
7. Mostly I travel with a scooter.
  #29    Top
Old February 20th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaplig View Post
1. Bag
2. Camera: Canon Rebel Xt
3. Lens 1: Sigma 17-70 Macro
4. Lens 2: Canon 70-300 IS
5. Polarizer on the Sigma lens
6. Handy
7. Mostly I travel with a scooter.
The first 6 I definetly understand, but the last two I dont know what to make of them lol.
This may be a stupid question but, whats a handy? Also by "scooter" you mean a motorized, more than $100 scooter right, not one of the kids kind ? hehe Im just joking about the scooter but still kinda confused about the handy lol
  #30    Top
Old February 21st, 2007, 01:00 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Cranes before sunrise
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ClicK* View Post
The first 6 I definetly understand, but the last two I dont know what to make of them lol.
This may be a stupid question but, whats a handy? Also by "scooter" you mean a motorized, more than $100 scooter right, not one of the kids kind ? hehe Im just joking about the scooter but still kinda confused about the handy lol
I just returned from holiday in Switzerland and there they call mobile phones "Handy"
About the scooter you were right- it is a small motorbike- 150ccm and it is very cool for travel in town...
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner