Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#211    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: untitled-41
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Here's one for looking down on something. Think I'll stick with this theme and go for looking into something for the next one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rusch Park 112.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	58294  

Canon 60D

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just convincing you that I'm right"
  #212    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Rufous hummingbird
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Oops! I was just finding the "looking down on something" one from my files and came to post it here, and found Dana had beat me to it.

Although it doesn't really count, I'll put my version of "looking down on something" here because it also fits as "looking into something".

Next one: looking up at something (grin)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	merganserwithreflection.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	360.6 KB
ID:	58297  

Gail

A camera lets us see past our preconceptions to capture what, for that moment in time, IS.
  #213    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: untitled-41
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
That's a really cool shot Gail!

Canon 60D

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just convincing you that I'm right"
Sponsors
  #214    Top
Old December 29th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
That was a neat shot Gail! Here's looking up at something, now how about a close up head shot of someone expressing joy?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_DSC9648.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	358.6 KB
ID:	58304  
  #215    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
great shot!

Here's bath time joy...

Let's try sad.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	120507_0415_sized.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	58335  
  #216    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Adorable baby, great detail!

Here's sad, next....someone hard at work
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	_DSC0618 copy.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	58341  
  #217    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Rufous hummingbird
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks, Dana and Chris.

Gail

A camera lets us see past our preconceptions to capture what, for that moment in time, IS.
  #218    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks for your kind words Chris.... and look at your sad...

I love it. Tears of a Clown. What a precious little one, and wow, love the story it tells.
  #219    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: A Special Bond
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Here's someone hard at work:

Next: How about luxury?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1764.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	58364  
  #220    Top
Old December 30th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Premiere Member
Mmmmmms, that's a keeper. Nice.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner