Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#2    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: tigers1
Wow, those are extremely interesting. It makes it seem like the car is going warp speed and the gauges can't keep up. haha. Very interesting.
  #3    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Flat Iron Building
I don't think the Image Stabilizer was built to shoot at speeds over 100mph Although these are VERY cool shots..

Mike

Give Blood... Play Hockey

EXIT 22:
www.exit22rocks.net
  #4    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Junior VIP Member
hehe... interesting ......,, Cool !
  #5    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Elite Member
These are probably not what you wanted, but they are very interesting shots. Thanks for sharing!

Add me to Myspace!
Sponsors
  #6    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Trigger Happy Fella
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by lethies View Post
Wow, those are extremely interesting. It makes it seem like the car is going warp speed and the gauges can't keep up. haha. Very interesting.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strutter View Post
I don't think the Image Stabilizer was built to shoot at speeds over 100mph Although these are VERY cool shots..

Mike
Yeah, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by weta View Post
hehe... interesting ......,, Cool !
Thank you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
These are probably not what you wanted, but they are very interesting shots. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. These were actually what I wanted. Took me quite a while to get them though, as the long exposure enabled me to move/shake my cam to get the 'effects'. Some looks way too messy so I dumped them
  #7    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
These are way cool, the first one is my favorite... I love the sharp color contrast... great stuff!
  #8    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Wow neat effect!
My photo blog http://inventedeye.blogspot.com/
My facebook http://www.facebook.com/lozzie.green
  #9    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Recent Photo: Eye to Eye
I really like them, especially the last one
  #10    Top
Old April 6th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You never cease to fascinate me with what you come up with, ndroo..another prime example. Love these.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things