Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old March 13th, 2005, 07:34 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
All the times she sneaked out of the house.
Never tried this...too chicken of the wooden soup spoon.

Quote:
All those valuable ornaments she broke when she was a kid.
Didn't do anything like this until I was an adult and it just gets worse the older I get.

Quote:
That time she either put gum in her siblings hair or gave them a hair cut,
I only fell asleep with gum in my mouth but I didn't mean to let it slip out and get it in my hair. Boy I had a bad haircut for a month.....

The worse thing I did was try to brush my teeth with a razor blade but that was my uncles fault and I can't be blamed as I was just a little kid and I was just curious. (Bet I didn't try it again....and I don't even remember it...I believe I must have blocked that out). I have a post idea now....BYE...

My Website
Sponsors
  #12    Top
Old March 13th, 2005, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Brushing your teeth with a razor blade? Wow, umm, sounds unpleasant. :0) How old were you?

Quote:
Didn't do anything like this until I was an adult and it just gets worse the older I get.
How old are you now?

I find with old age im just getting a worse memory, and grunting when I get up sometimes, hehe.

Sorry for hijacking your thread white sand.
  #13    Top
Old March 13th, 2005, 07:42 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Quote:
Brushing your teeth with a razor blade? Wow, umm, sounds unpleasant. :0) How old were you?
I don't remember...I blocked it out I guess because I don't even remember doing it.

Quote:
How old are you now?

If I told you I would have to kill you...hehehe....just kidding. I am 31 but sometimes, I feel 81.

Ma.....where are you? You should be on here reading this. Gerry apologized for "hijacking" your thread...just so you know...he took it over and it has turned into him harrassing me for you to give him some dirt on me..... I gave him a little so maybe that will hold him for a while....

My Website
  #14    Top
Old March 13th, 2005, 07:48 PM
VIP Member
Yup, for a while, but thats over now. Im ready for long novels of how you misbehaved as a kid. :0) Or even how you misbehave now.
  #15    Top
Old March 13th, 2005, 08:15 PM
LIV-N 4 GR8 FOTO OPS
I wouldn't have to give anyone any dirt . . . all anyone needs to do is check out all the gray hair!!! (and the nervous tik!)
  #16    Top
Old March 14th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Sand
I wouldn't have to give anyone any dirt . . . all anyone needs to do is check out all the gray hair!!! (and the nervous tik!)
Too funny!!!

Welcome to the corner.

Angela
  #17    Top
Old March 14th, 2005, 08:29 AM
VIP Member
Well I wasnt going to say anything about the nervous tik. :0)
  #18    Top
Old March 14th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Welcome to the corner!

Repeat after me, "direct flash BAAAAAAD!"

"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." Ansel Adams
  #19    Top
Old March 14th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Padawan of Light
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Welcome to the corner. Happy to have you with us.
http://www.kylecgilbert.com/photoblog
  #20    Top
Old March 14th, 2005, 07:21 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Quote:
all anyone needs to do is check out all the gray hair!!! (and the nervous tik!)
HAHAHAHA....that was funny. When did that tick start 'cause I think I may have that now....LMAO!!!

My Website
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions