Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Canadian Edition
Recent Photo: Iceberg #4
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Caption Contest #71

THE 2007 CAPTION CONTEST

ROUND #71

It’s simple! Post a caption in relation to the image provided.
The winner will have the honour of choosing next week’s image.

*Note!! All photos submitted must be the property of the member submitting them! One

other option is to acquire a photo from a free photo sharing site like this:

http://www.sxc.hu

The winner will be announced on or around 17May2007.

If you post a caption, please check back on the 17th to see if you won!

This week’s caption contest image is.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	620159_smiling_goat.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	48239
  #2    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:24 AM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Recent Photo: Purple
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
"Alright I'll smile, but I'm not happy about it!"
  #3    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
"Am i not gorgeous or what"
  #4    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0846_23_
"can you please help me find my glasses?"
  #5    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Don't you wish your girlfriend was HOT like me! hehe
  #6    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
okay, mine probably won't count since i submitted the pic (courtesy of the photo hosting site listed above) but here it is anyway..
"i know something you don't know" (in a singsong voice)
  #7    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Recent Photo: Rugged Flower
"hehe you are making me blush"
  #8    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 03:52 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
"You like my 'goat-tee'? I just got hi-lites put in."
  #9    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Vernal Equinox
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
"If you want to know why I'm smiling just go have a look at what I just deposited in your front yard."

Moderator Emeritus

Great photographs are never taken they are created.
  #10    Top
Old May 10th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Elite Member
After all these years I STILL can't get into Wrigley Field.

www.michaelriggsphoto.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Caption Contests