Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old June 4th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
They look pretty good to me Karen.

I like the spoon.

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #22    Top
Old June 4th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I had good intentions, but alas the in-laws master bedroom project took priority this time. I am now juggling 5 projects and I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO JUGGLE!!! Had my camera gear in the truck all weekend and not a chance to use! Oh well, will unload it this am and try again next weekend.

I am still going to do the hunt and post at a later date! HA!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
Sponsors
  #23    Top
Old June 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Didn't see this in time! Great idea though and I hope that you do more.
  #24    Top
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
The second hunt is going on now. Join in

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #25    Top
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Where????????
  #26    Top
Old June 5th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Luci, you can do that anywhere you like.

Just kidding. The link is on the very top of the conversation section. or just click here!

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #27    Top
Old June 5th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Oh, and good work everybody. Well done.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #28    Top
Old April 5th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: 1st Photography Corner Scavenger Hunt

Being a new member here at PC, I wasn't able to participate in the 14 Scavenger Hunts on their original start dates. However, I thought I would make an attempt at these to help stimulate my imagination. I was surprised to find these ten themes more difficult than I expected they would be.

I'll admit -I cheated on "Blue" I took a photo from Winter and adjusted the temperature.

Maybe other members who haven't participated previously will join me in revitalizing the "Corner Scavenger Hunts"?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	293.8 KB
ID:	72225  Click image for larger version

Name:	S Curve.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	618.8 KB
ID:	72226  Click image for larger version

Name:	Flat.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	72227  Click image for larger version

Name:	Transparent.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	72228  Click image for larger version

Name:	Sad.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	457.8 KB
ID:	72229  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shiny.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	72230  Click image for larger version

Name:	Tall.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	72231  Click image for larger version

Name:	Fast.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	72232  Click image for larger version

Name:	Old.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	72233  Click image for larger version

Name:	Reflection.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	606.9 KB
ID:	72234  

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #29    Top
Old April 6th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

These are great!! So glad you were able to get to do the hunt! Love your S curve and I don't mind that you cheated, I think the blue came out great! I love seeing the outcomes...hope more post after hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrameofMind View Post
Being a new member here at PC, I wasn't able to participate in the 14 Scavenger Hunts on their original start dates. However, I thought I would make an attempt at these to help stimulate my imagination. I was surprised to find these ten themes more difficult than I expected they would be.

I'll admit -I cheated on "Blue" I took a photo from Winter and adjusted the temperature.

Maybe other members who haven't participated previously will join me in revitalizing the "Corner Scavenger Hunts"?

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #30    Top
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: waterfall2
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I had intentions of doing the first hunt this weekend while I was at a couple of birthday parties for the kids in my family, but keeping up with the children sort of pushed those intentions aside. Although I've done a few of these before, I'm going to start at the beginning and do each of them in turn and hopefully help kickstart these babies again! Now if it would just stay warm outside and stop dropping back into the 30s every couple of days, I might actually get my butt out there and do it!