Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Have really enjoyed this thread. Seeing some of the members is a real treat and it seems like you all had a great time. The pictures are fantastic too. Like them all -some really great work here.
  #22    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Amazing work everybody. Looks like a lot of fun - and you all have managed to produce some great photography. Well done and thanks for sharing.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #23    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks everyone for checking these shots out. We really did have a fun day!

Here are a couple more from me

1. CBC Building - someone's hand got in the way - Carl

2. Lady in Red - No idea who she is, but she had a big pic at the CBC Building lol

3. Organ from St. Michael's Church
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cbc2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	49293  Click image for larger version

Name:	ladyred.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	49294  Click image for larger version

Name:	organchurch.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	49295  

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #24    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
excellent shootin J. I dont think that is my hand. I say it is Jewelys hand. And Im gonna stick to that.

A few more

This is the shot I was taking when J was takin my ankle grippin shot .

Drive by

I have always been fascinated by the colours of stained glass windows.
Visit me here..Room57
  #25    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very cool shots Carl.

Here's my reflection image
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	reflection.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	49297  

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #26    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll1 View Post
Very cool shots Carl.

Here's my reflection image
J....killer shot. funny how the same mirror can create two different images.
I wonder how big that world really is in there.
Visit me here..Room57
  #27    Top
Old May 29th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Recent Photo: Rugged Flower
wooo Jen and Carl great pictures!
  #28    Top
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:24 AM
Junior VIP Member
all very nice photos... great locations also...
Sponsors
  #29    Top
Old May 31st, 2007, 02:51 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: Holy Trinity Church
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Totally awesome shots guys.
Nige
  #30    Top
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks so much everyone. Sure wish y'all could join us.
Hey you guys/gals...we gota pic a Pioneer Village day soon.
Visit me here..Room57
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places