Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Welcome!

Repeat after me, "direct flash BAAAAAAD!"

"A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words." Ansel Adams
  #12    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 05:18 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
I see you have Heather's gift of gab!!! Glad to have you here girl.

Only Callady.... It's not just me...it's all of us folks from the south....

Welcome here NITA BITA....Lets have another water balloon fight while you have your camera in hand....

I wanna see those sunset pictures. SHARE...

(Tim, I am recruiting for you.....that's a good thing right? I am trying to be the best member I can be...eew...I can't believe I just said that.....LMAO...I gotta go wash my mouth out now .)

My Website
  #13    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 05:29 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
LOL... you're a great member, Heather.
  #14    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 05:50 PM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
but a "motor mouth" as Carl says...maybe that should be my rank name......

(I am only trying to catch up to you guys...talk about motor mouth...OVER 3000 carl!!!)

My Website
  #15    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
Ya, Carl is a real motor mouth for having over 3000 posts. :0)
  #16    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 07:00 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris10

(I am only trying to catch up to you guys...talk about motor mouth...OVER 3000 carl!!!)
Yes, but I've been here coming up on a year now. You've only been here 3 months....at that rate, you'll surpass me quickly
  #17    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 07:06 PM
VIP Member
But carl, I think the majority of your posts are from the last 4 or 5 months? :0) I could be wrong there. When I was checking the membership list a month ago I was surprised to see that you registered before me.
  #18    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 08:51 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
6 more days and PhotographyCorner hit's it's technical birthday. (the day the forum database was created.)
  #19    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I see you have Heather's gift of gab!!! Glad to have you here girl.

Only Callady.... It's not just me...it's all of us folks from the south....

Welcome here NITA BITA....Lets have another water balloon fight while you have your camera in hand....

I wanna see those sunset pictures. SHARE...

(Tim, I am recruiting for you.....that's a good thing right? I am trying to be the best member I can be...eew...I can't believe I just said that.....LMAO...I gotta go wash my mouth out now .)

Heather, I will try to locate some of those pictures and post them. Lee was in charge of the housework after my surgery and during my recovery. He wanted to organize!
  #20    Top
Old March 20th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Quote:
but a "motor mouth" as Carl says...maybe that should be my rank name......

Heather, at the rate you are going, you should catch up with Carl by next weekend! haha
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions