Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old June 22nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Escape !
Hi Jenn, loved the wonderful atmosphere of your shot ... the greenery floating under the trees, the shadows, the trees !Thanks for sharing
Henri Cartier-Bresson
  #12    Top
Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll1 View Post
From my little walk last Saturday. This is the cedar part of the trail..loved the colour and ferns growing there.

This photo has a mystical quality to it. It reminds me of what you imagine all the forests in fairytales would look like.

The color that you captured is spot on - I don't think you could ask for more. It is so vivid and alive, you can almost touch it.

I like the framing in with the cedar trees, they do a great job of creating a warmth to the picture that is associated with wood.

This photo is one of my favorite I've seen here, I can almost smell the air and feel the breeze.

Great Job!

Jimmy.
  #13    Top
Old June 22nd, 2007, 01:47 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks so much Jan and Jimmy for the wonderful comments. I am really happy with the response of this shot. Thanks again!

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #14    Top
Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sitting Through Time
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful shot Jenn. The colour is absolutely incredible. I'm just, speechless...

I love my cameras
Cameras: (two) Canon 40D
Lenses: (Canon) 24-70mm f2.8L, 100mm f2.8L Macro IS,
70-200mm f4.0L; (Sigma) 50-500mm f4.0-6.3
  #15    Top
Old June 23rd, 2007, 08:33 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks for that awesome comment Greg. I'm really happy you like this.

---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #16    Top
Old June 25th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Hippy Chick
Recent Photo: 102_3756
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
oh my the colors here are right on.. what a beautiful shot.. Rosie
  #17    Top
Old June 25th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Premiere Member
Appreciate the comments Rosie!! Thanks again

---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #18    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Beautiful colors and comp. Nice job.
Sponsors
  #19    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Elite Member
Wonderful shot! Looks like one of those rare places, that haven't been touched by too many human hands.....

I have to agree with Jimmy, that it looks like one of those magical forests

Madness

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
  #20    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Premiere Member
Thanks Luci and Kathy! Glad you like this and how you see this image. Appreciated

---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places