Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph should win the July 2007 Photograph of the Month honours?
The Struggle by Spicoli 6 3.21%
Still by ybounh 4 2.14%
Jerusalem of Gold by zaplig 19 10.16%
Black and White by Tuna 9 4.81%
Blue Gravity by terri 2 1.07%
Alone... with my Friends by fa1sal 8 4.28%
Meet Rusty by MelB 16 8.56%
St Bathans Blue Pool by MelB 28 14.97%
Luminato by Spicoli 13 6.95%
Bretagne by eRICK 27 14.44%
Melbourne City by bigkid 7 3.74%
Happy Together by fa1sal 28 14.97%
Heston by mtnwkr 18 9.63%
Toyota Supra by Vibrio 2 1.07%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#21    Top
Old June 28th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGill View Post
Brilliant set of nominations - again - Tim .. you really should consider collecting them all in a self-publish book and having that for sale ?

Anyway - congrats to the nominees - it took me over 30 minutes to decide..

L
You know....that is a heck of an idea! "Photography Corner 2006"....sell prepublished so they are payed for before placing publishing order! Great Idea!

H.W.Rife

Just some old "Nikon" stuff!

There are no stupid questions....only stupid assumptions.

He who dies with the most "Toys"...wins!
  #22    Top
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Recent Photo: the wash
July contest

Hi folks!

As you might know I am brand new to this site and completley ingnorant about many things. I'd love to submit a photo for the July competition as a kick off but it looks like submission time is over. Is it? Can you please help.

volare.
  #23    Top
Old June 28th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Suffered four serious crashes since Xmas, but I'm back on line now.
My God how photo standards have improved since I last signed in.
Made a new years resolution but I'm late implementing this one "Will try to enter more competitions this year."
Sound easy but........
Keith - YeoPhoto Group
  #24    Top
Old June 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by volare View Post
Hi folks!

As you might know I am brand new to this site and completley ingnorant about many things. I'd love to submit a photo for the July competition as a kick off but it looks like submission time is over. Is it? Can you please help.

volare.
All you have to do is to post a photograph somewhere in the site - and then the premiere members nominate shots for Tim to narrow down to the final shortlist for voting . . .

So post some shots and you never know!!

An awesome selection this time guys - took me some time to make my choice but I think I got there in the end and my vote is in!

Good luck everyone!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #25    Top
Old June 28th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Recent Photo: Hermit Crab
Wow......
Tim, could we vote four or five times???... Sorry but I can't submit only one vote.
Awesome!... Excellent work!... I can't say it in english.
Esta es la mejor muestra de obras de arte que he visto en mucho, mucho tiempo. Cada una de ellas es en sí, toda una cátedra de enseñanza para todos.
Congrats to all of the nominees!
  #26    Top
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Junior VIP Member
This has to be one of the toughest months yet. Congrats everyone on your excellent work and good luck!
Sponsors
  #27    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Premiere Member
Great photographs this month. Definitly a hard decision
  #28    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Nice!

Hello all,

I have been out of the loop for a while, but the school year is over and I am looking forward to spending alot of time shooting and sharing at the corner.

Man, these are all awesome shots, very very tough to pick only one. Nice work all!
  #29    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Just so many good shots to make just one choice!

I liked so many of them. It is so hard to choose. I think all of you did an excellent job. But you made it so hard on me to pick one of so many. Congrats to all.
  #30    Top
Old June 29th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Photograph of the Month