Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 10th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: 06/14/09 Chase_6
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Only in Texas 4!!!!!!!...

Here are the best storm shots I got tonight, and the new editions to the "Only in Texas (#)" title.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks.

-Ben
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	web_2.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	51697  Click image for larger version

Name:	web_8.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	51698  Click image for larger version

Name:	web_9.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	51699  

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what are the one's that render us speechless...

My Gear

http://www.bdjphoto.com
My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #2    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Ben I absolutely love the cloud in the first one. Spectacular!

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #3    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Hippy Chick
Recent Photo: 102_3756
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Stunning shots.. The clouds are superb... The first lightning shot is awesome also.. Rosie
  #4    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
WOW, this series just keeps on getting better and better, these shots are so intense, they are just perfect, my favorite is the cloud shot, excellent work Ben!

susanhernandezphotography
  #5    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Elite VIP Member
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks for all of your comments guys! I'm SO glad that y'all like these. And I think we have another chance tonight for some storms!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what are the one's that render us speechless...

My Gear

My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #6    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow, these are awesome bro. Y'all sure get some killer lighting there, and Im diggin those clouds too. Very well captured.
Visit me here..Room57
  #7    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Elite VIP Member
Thanks Carl! I'm glad you like these!

My Gear

My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
  #8    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Elite Member
The cloud in the 1st and the lightning in the 2nd shot are absolutely stunning!

Madness

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
  #9    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Glamour Shots
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Absolutely Spectacular! Loved all of them really. Don't have a favorite. Don't get hurt taking these! LOL!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=1110427138
  #10    Top
Old July 11th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Elite VIP Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by breckgirl2 View Post
Absolutely Spectacular! Loved all of them really. Don't have a favorite. Don't get hurt taking these! LOL!
Thanks for the input Kathy!

Breckgirl: don't worry I keep a safe distance away!

My Gear

My Photo Blog
My Storm Chasing Blog
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places