Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 10:00 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The CCC#35: Fill the Frame Winning Photograph Is...

...Stare by Spicoli!!!

Congrats on your SIXTH (this is getting crazy... 6 CCC wins out of 35 - that's over 17%, and 2 in a row) Contest Corner Challenge win!!!

Sponsor: DigitalPhotographySuccess by Amy Renfrey

Prizes: Since Carl is not a Lifetime, Level II Premiere Member, he will receive a Lifetime, Level II Premiere Membership (a $129 value!). In addition, he will receive a PhotographyCorner.com Pen & Business Card Holder set and FREE copies of Digital Photography Success, Advanced Digital Photography, The 5 Most Popular Scenarios In Digital Photography, Digital Photography Presentation, Digital Photography Abstract, and Exposure Charts all by Amy Renfrey (a package worth $199!!) - which can also be purchased for a PhotographyCorner special price of $77 here: click me for the $122 discount. Carl will also receive a prize pack that includes an iStockPhoto laptop/shoulder bag, an iStockPhoto hat & 2 iStockPhoto shirts!

Gallery: View all the other entries (as well find out which photographer took which photo) in the Contest Corner Challenge #35: Fill the Frame.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc35-08---Stare---Spicoli.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	978.9 KB
ID:	51952  
  #2    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
AGAIN!

I knew I should have locked you in the basement when I had the chance jk

Congratualtions Carl! Beautiful image and very well deserved.

I think I will follow you around for the next ccc contest

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
  #3    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:28 AM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations Carl!!!

I must say, though, I was hoping you would produce a 'bad' photo for a change - maybe an out-of-focus one.
Think about it for the next CCC!
  #4    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:29 AM
yay for spicoli ! congrats man.
  #5    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations Carl! =)

Sponsors
  #6    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Elite Member
Congrats Carl!

Madness

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"
  #7    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Congratulations Carl!!!

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #8    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
2 Suggestions:

1- Change "CCC" to "CCCC" (Carl's Corner Contest Challenge)
2- Next theme should be about Carl's 6 wins!

LOL

Congratulations, man. It's as deserved as wins can get. Well done.

And well done to all other members. It was fun seeing all entries.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #9    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hard
Congratulations Carl!! I saw that shot and thought "Mmmmm, bet Carl went for a visit to the zoo" Some how suspected it was yours. Great shot as always!

#10    Top
Old July 16th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Congratulations Carl!! I think that you should start giving us all lessons, how about it?
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner